Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It's been a while

First of all, I have not given up. Setbacks, yes, but I am determined to complete this project.

We spent as much time as possible with my son the week before Thanksgiving. He left for boot camp on the 24th. I thought I was prepared, but I was an emotional wreck for days. His dad didn't do very well either. We got the call about his busted rotator cuff on Saturday night. He's being medically discharged and should be home within 2 weeks. He's not a happy camper, but he knows that everything happens for a reason.

Other things have had to be taken care of that have made me put the 1000 things project on the back burner for a week or some. But, I'm back! And ready to get back on track.

I have recently been told that other people are starting similar projects. To them, I say good luck and let's keep each other motivated!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa! I just found your blog through PrimMart! I like your tile pendants and thanks for the deer meat recipe! My husband and son are big time hunters too so we always restock our freezer each season. I rarely buy beef! Looking forward to following your blog! Good luck with you goal!

    Sorry to hear about your son's mishap but like you said it happen for a reason! It will be nice to have him home!

    ReplyDelete