Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Day 2: 1000 Things in 100 Days

Today is day two and I am making pretty good process. I've decided what the first item will be and have everything organized to create the item. I have a few orders, but not enough to make me panic. What does make me panic is the fact that we were just informed that the house we have lived in for the past 5 years has sold. That gives us 30 days to move. We weren't supposed to move until after Christmas. So, that puts a whole new spin on things. We'll be pushing it to find a place this time of year, and then the extra expense that comes with moving twice will be a real blast. That just makes me more determined to make this project work.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure about your area, but because so few people move in the winter time, you might be able to find yourself a really good deal...the prices always go up in the summer where I live.

    ReplyDelete